This 6-storey office building benefits from close proximity to Singapore’s Central Business District and prime retail shopping belt, Orchard Road. In addition to its central location, the surrounding area is undergoing rejuvenation as commercial hub with the redevelopment of Park Mall into a brand new commercial development comprising Grade A office towers and a retail podium, as well as the conversion of the neighbouring House of Tan Yeok Nee into an luxurious and upmarket traditional Chinese medicine centre.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Strategically located between Orchard Road and the CBD – Proximity to prime Orchard Road belt and Singapore’s CBD is further enhanced by its accessibility to the Dhoby Ghaut Interchange MRT Station and major expressways. Office premises in the CBD fringe location are desirable and affordable alternatives to the more costly traditional office locations in the CBD
• 100 percent ownership and control – one of few assets in the Singapore market that will allow an investor full ownership and control on a pleasing investment lot size, appealing to investors and owner-occupiers alike
• Potential conversion of property to higher value use – potential for change of use from existing office use to uses such as food and beverage, retail, co-working hub, medical suites, commercial school, entertainment, showroom, hotels and serviced apartments
• Highly visible street frontage – signage and naming right opportunities will be a differentiator and selling point when attracting future tenants
• Rectangular floorplate suitable for whole floor tenants – allows for maximum efficiency of office space
CEA Registration No. R031105J