152 Ubi Ave 4 presents a rare opportunity to acquire industrial land in Singapore with a long tenure. It also offers a strong tenant covenant and excellent site dynamics.
- Long term leaseback with fixed annual escalation of 2.0%: Provision of steady income stream with fixed annual rent increases
- Strong tenant covenant: The current tenant (a subsidiary of the Vendor) is a SGX Mainboard listed company with focusses that include telecom value-added services, high-end consumer mobility products as well as IT related professional and managed services
- Rare industrial land with long tenure: Today, industrialists who have been allocated sites by the authorities or acquired them through GLS, generally have a land tenure of 20 to 30 years with no option to extend. This investment offering provides a rare opportunity to acquire an asset that has a longer land tenure
- Excellent site dynamics: The Property is highly accessible via Pan-Island/ Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressways and within a short distance to Ubi and Tai Seng MRT Stations on the Downtown Line and Circle Line respectively. Situated within existing industrial clusters and with surrounding infrastructure largely developed, the Property enjoys unparalleled site dynamics
- Age/ Condition: Having refurbished in 2011, the Property is relatively new, and has been very well maintained.