Completed in 2010, 6 Tampines Industrial Ave 5, is a high quality 3-storey light industrial building located within the Jurong Town Corporation’s (“JTC”) industrial clusters, in Singapore’s Tampines District.
Held on a 30 + 30 year leasehold tenure from JTC, the Property comprises 430,999 sq ft of Gross Floor Area (“GFA”) over three (3) levels. Current usage at the respective levels are as follow:
- Level 1: manufacturing processes and warehousing activities
- Level 2: light manufacturing processes and client receiving area
- Level 3: office functions coupled with a staff canteen
The offering provides an excellent opportunity to acquire 100% interest of a quality industrial building.
Key Investment highlights include:
- Speed To Market: Operational-ready facility. May allow buyer to achieve speed to market, and eliminates construction risks.
- High Quality Specifications: Highly efficient and regular floor plates with side core design for maximum efficiency. Good base build infrastructure in terms of floor loading, ceiling height, power, cooling provisions designed for engineering, production and ancillary office use.
- Rare Industrial Land with Long Tenure: Today, industrialists who are being allocated sites by the authorities or acquired through GLS, generally have a land tenure of 20 to 30 years with no option to extend. This investment offering provides a rare opportunity to acquire an asset that has a longer land tenure.
- Excellent Site Dynamics: The Property is highly accessible via expressways and within a short distance to Tampines and Pasir Ris MRT Stations on the East-West Line. Situated within existing industrial clusters and with surrounding infrastructures largely developed, the Property enjoys unparalleled site dynamics.
- Age/ Condition: Having achieved TOP in 2010, the Property is relatively new, and it has been very well maintained.
The Property is being sold via Private Treaty process. Please contact Bob should you have any queries.