Opened in April 2015, Amilla Fushi is a luxury 5-star resort on Baa Atoll featuring some of the largest rooms in the Maldives.
- Room size averages 477 square meters
- Located in the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest marine life in the Maldives
- Available with vacant possession, free and clear of brand or management
- Unique residential head lease allowing for the sale of residential plots with luxury villas to foreign investors
- Significant growth potential and development upside through the addition of beach villas and residences