The Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) is a science park located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, established in 1996.
Phase 3 – spanning 315 acres – is now available for development.
The site has been planned and positioned to be the model for future technology park development with the incorporation of four vital components, Live, Work, Play and Learn.
Interested parties may purchase the RFP Package comprising three books (general, legal and technical conditions), titles and urban design guideline (UDG) for reference before the submission of the proposal ending on 31st May 2019.
Key Investment Highlights
- Last prime tract of land in Kuala Lumpur
- Attractive reserve price
- MSC Status applicable for eligible businesses (ie. tax incentive)
- Located between Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Putrajaya
- Well connected to a number of highways (MEX, KESAS, Bukit Jalil Highway, KL-Seremban Expressway)
- Major roadwork has been completed with utilities to be brought on site by TPM
- Situated close to many amenities including universities, a convention hall, and recreational facilities such as the National Sports Complex