JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group have been exclusively appointed to offer for sale 410 Pitt Street, Sydney.
- Stage 1 DA for an indicative 178 room, 31-storey Hotel development with GFA of 4,830sqm significantly streamlining the development process
- Rare freehold offering in one of the most sought after hotel markets in Asia Pacific with limited new supply and excellent trading fundamentals
- Sydney is poised for future growth with a strong outlook and unprecedented infrastructure expenditure
- Prime Sydney CBD location in close proximity to major demand generators including Darling Harbour, Sydney International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Barangaroo and Chinatown precinct
- Highly accessible to transport links, a short walk to Central Station, the future Pitt Street Metro Station and China Town Light Rail stop
- Flexibility over operating structure, branding and market positioning providing an opportunity to obtain a flagship in the tightly held Sydney hotels market
- Arguably one of the last development opportunities of its kind to come to market, as proposed planning controls may restrict development above 55 meters for sites less than 800sqm