JLL has been exclusively retained to offer for sale the Aloft Hotel Perth & 25 Rowe Office Building in Perth, Western Australia.
The Hotel & Office are in a high-profile location along the Great Eastern Highway corridor close to multiple blue chip corporate neighbours, equidistant to Perth CBD and Perth International Airport.
Hotel Investment Highlights
– As Marriott International’s flagship Aloft hotel in Australia – a vision of W Hotels – the Property provides a distinct service utilising modern design and technology
– The new Asset offers design-led spacious hotel rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows
– Strategically located near Crown Casino entertainment complex and the newly-opened Optus Stadium, the Hotel sits between Perth’s CBD and the airport servicing the large ‘fly-in fly-out’ corporate demand and blue chip companies in Perth’s eastern industrial areas
– Infrastructure developments across the city with a combined worth of $8.5 billion, and increased air capacity, will continue to underpin future demand as Perth experiences renewed growth in hotel trading performance
Office Investment Highlights
– Efficient and flexible 9-storey A-Grade office accommodation with NLA of 10,569sqm
– Convenient transport links to Perth CBD and the metro area
– Strong tenancy profile with a 7.64 year WALE
– Improving office market having recorded 5 consecutive quarters of positive net absorption, and a lack of new office development in the city
– Large floorplates with a central core that are readily subdivisible
– 509 car parking bays managed by Wilson Parking servicing both the Office and Hotel
For further information please contact the selling agents below.