JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is pleased to offer for sale the 5-star Midnight Hotel in Braddon, Canberra. Opening in 2019 the Midnight Hotel is set to be an iconic addition to Canberra’s most fashionable suburb, moments away from key demand generators including the restaurant and entertainment precinct, major office buildings, the Convention Centre, and ANU. The hotel will provide 199 large guest suites featuring modern guest amenities and facilities including an infinity edge lap pool, sauna, business lounge and meeting rooms. The Midnight Hotel is being offered for sale by way of a turnkey takeout on completion and sold via an Expression of Interest campaign.
– Canberra’s newest luxury hotel offering in the contemporary suburb of Braddon.
– Close proximity to the Casino and Convention Centre and ANU – Australia’s #1 university.
– Canberra has one of the strongest economies in Australia with residents enjoying the highest average level of disposable income of any Australian capital city.
– An expected $2.9 billion will be spent on infrastructure investment throughout the city to 2020, including the new Canberra Light Rail which will stop at Elouera Street station adjacent to the property.
– The city of Canberra continues to increase its global connectivity with new direct flights from Doha, Singapore and Wellington, registering a 19.3% increase in international visitor arrivals in 2017.
– Strong Canberra hotel market having experienced 3 years of growth in occupancy and ADR, increasing on average since 2014 by 3.4% and 2.6% per annum, respectively.