Westgate Estate is a 43 hectare piece of land for sale on the Northwestern edge of Auckland city. Changes to local government regulations are helping unlock land for residential development, to solve the housing shortage in New Zealand’s largest city. Westgate already has extensive retail services, including a new shopping mall with restaurant precinct and large-format retail area.
- The property comprises of a 43 hectare block of land
- 16 hectares are zoned mixed housing urban
- 13 hectares are zoned terrace housing and apartment buildings
- The site has the capacity for up to 1,500 dwellings through a mix of medium to high density zonings
- NZD 1 billion is to be invested in the new 56 hectare Westgate Town Centre development that includes a 3, 500sqm public library
- Westgate Estate is set to benefit from significant public transport upgrades by Auckland Transport