A rare opportunity to acquire the controlling interest in a state-of-the-art, LEED Gold certified office campus fully leased to telecommunications giant, Ericsson, in the City of Montréal, Québec, Canada.
- State-of-the-art office campus, comprised of 265,350 net leasable square feet across four buildings, abundant green spaces and a wide array of services and amenities
- 100 percent leased for 15 years to Ericsson Canada, a BBB+ (Stable) credit tenant
- Rental escalations every five years of 12.5 percent
- LEED Gold certified building constructed by an outstanding developer and proven institutional partner
- Located in the Montréal borough of Saint Laurent on Highway 40 adjacent to Montréal’s P.-E.-Trudeau International Airport – Montréal’s premier suburban corporate location
- Montréal is home to the largest Ericsson R&D centre outside Sweden: They are currently investing $1.2 billion in a state-of-the-art data centre in the Montréal suburb of Vaudreuil
- Montréal’s real GDP growth is forecast to reach its highest level in over a decade – accelerating to 2.6 percent in 2015 and 2.7 percent for 2016