The Co-Living Old Oak offers the opportunity to purchase the world’s largest purpose built co-living scheme.
- Mixed use building incorporating 546 units arranged across studio and ensuite rooms, plus a variety of commercial spaces specifically catered towards the residents’ needs
- Unrivalled communal facilities totalling 1,469sqm including a gym, restaurant/bar with canal frontage, co-working space, themed communal kitchens, spa, library, cinema room and expansive roof terrace
- Wide planning consent allows for a diverse range of occupants at the scheme, which achieved rapid stabilisation to 97 percent occupancy within just 10 months from opening in May 2016
- Accessible location with strong connectivity to Central London via Zone 2 Tube links, to be further improved with the introduction of the planned major Crossrail and HS2 interchange at Old Oak Common Station
- Situated in a prominent position on the bank of the Grand Union Canal within the Old Oak Regeneration Area, the largest regeneration project in the UK