On behalf of RSM Leisure Limited, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group has been appointed sole advisor to offer for sale the freehold interest of Lea Marston Hotel and The Abbey Hotel, two of the finest hotels in central England.
Perfectly located for a range of corporate and leisure markets, the hotels present potential buyers with the unique opportunity to acquire them unencumbered, providing prospective purchasers complete operating flexibility.
- Unique opportunity to acquire two award winning purpose built freehold 4 star hotels benefiting from excellent general and on-line reputations
- Providing a total of 216 en suite guest bedrooms including suites and executive rooms
- Set in approximately 160 acres of Worcestershire and 54 acres North Warwickshire countryside
- Both hotels benefit from golf courses (one Championship standard) and both have large floodlit driving ranges
- Extensive leisure facilities, Spa and Health Clubs with membership approaching 5,000 across the two sites
- Established conference, wedding and banqueting trade with 16 rooms across both Hotels accommodating up to 170 in one suite
- Significant potential from identified capital investment projects which include increasing bedroom stocks, energy reduction / generation option and reconfiguring internal existing office space
- Gross internal area of Lea Marston Hotel approximately 86,000 sq. ft. (8,000m²) and The Abbey Hotel 75,000 sq. ft. (7,000m²)
- Located within close proximity to Birmingham, the regional capital of the Midlands region which is firmly established as the UK’s second city
- Birmingham, the UK’s largest economic centre outside of London is located within 20 minutes’ drive from both hotels and generates extremely strong corporate and leisure demand
- Excellent connectivity to the motorway network and within close proximity to Birmingham Airport, Birmingham International Railway Station and the National Exhibition Centre
- Owned by the same private company for over 25 years
Further information can be obtained on the hotels marketing landing page www.projectsnowdrop.com