Opportunity to acquire a prime mixed-use development site in downtown Montréal, Canada:
- Exceptional development site: The property is one of the last major land sites in the downtown core. The 79,864 SF site provides +/- 925,000 SF of build-able area.
- First class location: The property is strategically located in the heart of the downtown core, a few steps from Montréal’s main commercial artery: Sainte-Catherine Street.
- Flexible, mixed-use zoning: The property benefits from flexible mixed-use zoning that permits the following uses: residential, commercial, office, and hospitality.
- Excellent public transit: Steps way from the Underground City, McGill Metro Station, and the new LRT station (REM), along with major bus routes on boulevard René-Lévesque and Sherbrooke Street.
- Secure holding income: The property is currently leased to a parking operator, providing long-standing holding income that covers annual realty taxes.