Opportunity to grab your own slice of the F&B market, in the vibrant east end of the Adelaide CBD. Put yourself right in the mix and buy your own property and business that has the following:
- Fully fitted and functioning hotel over two levels
- Late night licence with large patron capacity
- Good history of food and beverage sales
- Property with goodwill attached and a platform to launch a new business
- Vibrant entertainment and major events precinct
- High profile position sitting on the circuit of the Clipsal 500, opposite the fringe festival and other major events and demand drivers
- Site area of 484sqm*
- Capital city zoning and height limit of 53m*
- Building that could lend itself to hospitality, retail and/or development (STCA)
Adelaide is fast becoming another market of significant interest to interstate and offshore investors, driven by considerable public infrastructure investment and private development, together with the efforts of the South Australian Tourism Commission who have successfully showcased its world-class offerings to what is quickly emerging as a truly global audience.
For an opportunity to invest in the Adelaide market and get in on the ground floor, please contact us to receive further details.
Vice President, Hotels & Hospitality