JLL, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the investment opportunity to acquire Port Manatee Commerce Center, a 310,000-square-foot near dock, trans-loading, intermodal facility contiguous to Port Manatee with outstanding potential for capital appreciation given both the high barrier of entry and the favorable economic fundamentals of developing seaport infrastructure assets.
- Recently constructed, 310,000-square-foot seaport facility distribution complex with grade and dock-high loading capabilities via a variety of door types to include aircraft hangar bi-fold doors
- Onsite, CSX served private, 2,800–linear-foot rail yard with two rail sidetracks and a private switch
- Unparalleled location due to its immediate proximity to Tampa, Orlando, and Miami metropolitan areas in addition to being an efficient connection between the United States, the Caribbean, and Central America
- Non-FDOT regulated road leading to twelve (12) deep water berths
- TWIC access not required to Port Manatee Commerce Center