19 Morgan represents the opportunity to acquire the 100% fee simple interest in a two-story, 60,072 SF corporate Headquarters building in the heart of Irvine Spectrum, situated on a rare ±3.37 acre land parcel.
- ±40,095 s.f. of office with open plan and extensive glassline.
- 244 parking stalls (±4/1,000) allowing for 100% improved space if desired.
- Warehouse features 24’ minimum clearance, dock and grade loading, upgraded sprinklers and 3,000 amps @ 277/480v power.
- Less than 2 miles to the Irvine Metrolink Station, allowing convenient access for employees throughout Southern California.
- 2.5 miles to the Irvine Spectrum Center, offering a wide range of dining and entertainment options.
- The City of Irvine has a population of 258,386 and covers an area of nearly 66 square miles. It’s the 85th largest city in the United States.
- Niche ranked Irvine the #10 “Best City to Live in America.” (2017)
- WalletHub ranked Irvine #3 among the “10 Happiest Cities in the United States.” (2017)
- Money Magazine named Irvine #20 of 50 “America’s Best Small Cities” to live. (2016)\r\n• Irvine has been rated “America’s Safest Big City” by the FBI crime ranking of cities over 100,000 in population every year since 2005