19 Morgan represents the opportunity to acquire the 100% fee simple interest in a two-story, 60,072 square-foot corporate Headquarters building in the heart of Irvine Spectrum, situated on a rare ±3.37 acre land parcel.
- ±40,095 s.f. of office with open plan and extensive glassline.
- 244 parking stalls (±4/1,000) allowing for 100% improved space if desired.
- Warehouse features 24’ minimum clearance, dock and grade loading, upgraded sprinklers and 3,000 amps @ 277/480v power.
- Less than 2 miles to the Irvine Metrolink Station, allowing convenient access for employees throughout Southern California.
- 2.5 miles to the Irvine Spectrum Center, offering a wide range of dining and entertainment options.
- The City of Irvine has a population of 258,386 and covers an area of nearly 66 square miles. It’s the 85th largest city in the United States.
- Niche ranked Irvine the #10 “Best City to Live in America.” (2017)
- WalletHub ranked Irvine #3 among the “10 Happiest Cities in the United States.” (2017)
- Money Magazine named Irvine #20 of 50 “America’s Best Small Cities” to live. (2016)\r\n• Irvine has been rated “America’s Safest Big City” by the FBI crime ranking of cities over 100,000 in population every year since 2005
Executive Vice President